The group is mainly made up of professors at the Faculty of Translation and Interpreting of the University of Valladolid (UVa):
- Miguel Ibáñez Rodríguez, PhD (French language)
- Manuel Ramiro Valderrama, PhD (Spanish language)
- María Esther Fraile Vicente, PhD (English language)
- Consuelo Gonzalo García, PhD (Documentation)
- Judith Carrera Fernández, PhD (English, Portuguese and German languages)
- María Pascual Cabrerizo, PhD (English language)
- Graziella Fantini, PhD (Italian language)
High-school teachers Gloria Martínez Lanzán and Laura Barahona Mijancos are also members (English language).
Lourdes Cerrillo Rubio, PhD (Art History, UVa), Alfredo Córdova Martínez, PhD (Physiotherapy, UVa), Ángel Sánchez Hernández, PhD (Law, University of La Rioja) and Julio Fernández Portela, PhD (Geography, UNED) contribute an interdisciplinary approach to the group's research.
GIRTraduvino counts as well on the participation of experts in the field of wine: Fermando Martínez de Toda, PhD (Full Professor of Viticulture at the University of La Rioja), Juan Carlos Sancha González, PhD (Professor at the University of La Rioja and wine-producer) and Enrique García Escudero, PhD (Manager at Bodega Institucional del Gobierno de La Rioja).